By Breanna Banford, Social Marketing Specialist, Xerox Enterprise Business Group
We all know that 2013 will be here before we know it. Are you prepared for what’s ahead? As a send off, we’re counting down the final days of 2012 with our bloggers’ top tips for you and your company.
- Get the lowdown on the importance of a security policy and the steps to build one for your company: Why Your Business Needs a Security Policy (and how to create one)
- Budgets are tight and projects are piling up. Tapping into the virtual workforce can keep you moving forward, but it not always rosy. Be a pro e-manager: Building a Team of Virtual Workers: 4 Issues to Avoid
- Social media will continue to be a relevant asset to grow and nurture your customer base. For the business professionals out there, LinkedIn is vital: LinkedIn for Business Professionals – Connect to Your Future
- We all want to get the most out of our work day, but sometimes there are mysterious setbacks that leave you feeling drained. Learn more: Four Hidden Productivity Killers (and How to Fix Them)
- Your team is comprised of the best and the brightest. As flex schedules and virtual teams increase, be sure to use technology to stay in tune with each other: How To Choose an Online Platform for Collaborating with Your Coworkers
5, 4, 3, 2, 1 … Happy New Year!
What business advice will you take with you into 2013?