By Breanna Banford, Social Marketing Specialist, Xerox Enterprise Business Group
If you could have anything in the world real or imagined that would help improve or simplify your work, what would it be?
As a matter of fact, today, you have the chance to tell us! A group of “great minds” are gathering at Xerox Rochester International Jazz Fest to discuss the future of work. You can be a part of the conversation virtually as I’ll be live tweeting the session highlights.
- Xerox Rochester International Jazz Fest Dreaming Session
- An intimate gathering of about 20 attendees to discuss the choices and demands that are changing our daily work lives and how all of us use and exchange information in all its forms.
- We would like to hear about what the participants are working on and how they see it having an impact on the future of work, and making work simpler. The group will explore the dynamics of a mobile work world, and discuss how together we could make the sharing of ideas and business information faster, simpler, and more secure.
- Representatives from major technology companies, members of Rochester Young Professionals, entrepreneurs and innovators, Rochester Institute of Technology students, Xerox executives
- A few notable attendees at the event include Bill Taylor, co-founder & editor of Fast Company (moderator); Angele Boyd, IDC (moderator); Steve Hoover, CEO of PARC; Greg Brown, CTO of Cloud and Data Center Solutions at McAfee
- …and you!
- June 28th, 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. EST